Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Inspiration Time
New Beginnings in March

I decided that since I'm getting quite busy with my Clients (did I tell you I'm a Realtor?); I will be "escaping" for a moment of sanity into my little world of decorating, re-organizing, planning and... Daydreaming.

This month, I will be browsing blogs, visiting all of you dear friends and trying to figure out what my plans are for this upcoming Spring & Summer.

I will look at ideas for my garden:
This beauty comes from BHG website and I hope that my little garden (so far I only have 2 of those sections) will one day look just like this.


Here is something elso I'm considering as well...

I like the pavers between the planters, but am still not sure if that would work in my garden.
~~~
Then I hope to see if I can find something interesting about improving the look of your utility shed.  I have something very specific in mind, but need to find that look that I love to get the project going.


You know what I'm talking about... I have one of those... what should I call it? ... Boring (!) Sheds that does it's job perfectly, but let's be honest here... looks a bit sad.
(picture coming soon, as soon as the snow melts and I can get there to take it, which may be in late April)


I would love to turn it into something that looks like it's always been there, something with lots of character and charm.  ALL suggestions welcome!

~~~
Next on my list is the deck... we have a HUGE back deck.  It will be two years old this June.  It still has my head spinnig, because I want to do so much with it.


A porch swing perhaps...















I really like the feel of those big pillows, and the idea of crating a place to take an afternoon nap... (not that I have time for those, but you never know)

This looks like something we can make. I mean, I will get the measurements ready, make the drawing and Hubby will do the rest, as for some reason... I'm not allowed anywhere near his power tools, especially those that can cut wood. Oh well...





No comments:

Post a Comment