Thursday, June 2, 2011

Crowning the Master Bedroom

 After that long painting process, we were finally done. Paint colour just the way we wanted, calm, welcoming and soothing. But there was still something missing.


The wall seamed unfinished still.



 So we decided to add the Crown Moulding to those bare walls...

It always amazes me that my Hubby knows how to do all those things at home, lately he has been teaching our son to do the same.

Here's my talented Husband...


And here is our son...
 
This is what those walls look like today:




Now what I need is an old headboard from Salvation Army that I could paint white just like this one from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia





Here is how Kristin worked her magic in the guest bedroom.  

I LOVE the look! 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment